Hahaa it was fine. OMG IM SO EXCITED I HAVE FRENCH TODAY LIKE WHAT 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
party at my house bring food then leave
parents when they can’t get a hold of you: “i called TWICE AND YOU DIDN’T PICK UP”
me when i can’t get a hold of my parents: “I BROKE MY LEG. I CALLED UR CELL 11 TIMES, UR WORK PHONE 7 TIMES, AND SENT YOU 23 TEXTS, AND NO RESPONSE”
my parents: “wow sorry i was busy”
in study period today a guy sitting next to me was reading mockingjay and he kinda just whispered what the fuck to himself
and then again, a lil more angrily, what the fUCK
And he flicked back about seven or so pages and then went back to his spot and went ‘no’
and I know exactly which fuckin part he was reading lemme tell u
People are being beaten, shot with bullets and tear gassed.
Giving blood to those bleeding in the protest is not allowed
Proper treatment to the injured isn’t being given.
At least three people are dead and over 300 have been injured in clashes between police and anti-government protesters in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad.
For Further information:
Live Streams from the Protests in Islamabad (Urdu):
- Important Update via Al Jazeera: Pakistan army intervenes in political crisis
- The Express Tribune: The Umpire Strikes Back
- Dawn: When failure is victory
- Lal Khan’s Columns for the Daily Times
- Newsweek: Police Clash with PTI/PAT Protesters in Islamabad
- Dawn: Violent Clashes Continue as Protesters Surround Parliament
- AFP: 230 injured as police clash with protesters in Islamabad
- Reuters: Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue
- The New York Times: Pakistan, Its Own Worst Enemy (opinion piece, take with a pinch of salt)
- The Wall Street Journal: Police, Protesters Clash Near Pakistan Prime Minister’s Residence
- The Washington Post: Did a ‘soft coup’ just happen in Pakistan?
- Guardian: Political crisis in Pakistan as media, politics and the military join the fray
- BBC News: Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- The Telegraph: Police clash with protesters trying to storm Pakistan PM’s house
- Al Jazeera English: Pakistan crisis: scores injured in protests
There you go
did we all just collectively forget that elijah wood was in spy kids 3
Hi c: How was your first day back at uni? x
We all stood together for Syria
We all stood together for Ukraine
We all stood together for Gaza
We all stood together for Ferguson
It’s time we stand together for Pakistan, and spread what’s happening there like wildfire. Don’t let people forget that the citizens of Pakistan are so much more than what we’re portrayed as in the negative light. Make sure everyone KNOWS what the Pakistani protestors are doing right now and the cause they’re fighting for.
- *Jensen Ackles gets a twitter*
- Fandom: Well he's not really gonna use it, he doesn't even know how
- *Jensen Ackles retweets some stuff, makes original tweet*
- Fandom: *applause* Well done sir! But now you're not gonna tweet for the longest time right?
- *Jensen Ackles goes on a rampage and tweets sleeveless selfies, and jam session selfies, and upclose selfies*
- Fandom: *hardcore deading*